The administrative parish of Chipperfield lies on the dip slope of the Chilterns approximately 5 miles south-west of Hemel Hempstead. It is situated in the Borough of Dacorum and forms part of the electoral ward of Bovingdon, Flaunden and Chipperfield.
The Parish Council was formed in 1958 by being separated from the administrative parish of Kings Langley. There are eight elected councillors who employ a part-time Clerk, a Village Warden and Woodland Ranger( details below).
The Parish Council is financed by raising a precept which will be £43202.55 for the financial 2018/19 on all of the residential properties in Chipperfield. In addition it handles annual grants provided by Dacorum Borough Council for village services. It seeks to support other village organisations both with practical and financial help and there is Parish Council representation for The Allotments , Chipperfield News The Village Hall, Sports organisations and Chipperfield Care and also has a close liaison with St Paul’s School.
Usha Kilich Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
Peter Sadler Village Warden
Andy Orchard Woodland Ranger